Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

alarman wrote:
> Anyone know why I can't see badenov's posts? (Except when quoted) I don't
> have anyone blocked.
> js

My Newsreader is behaving rather weirdly too...  I keep getting the same
message repeated over and over (but only in certain threads).  It must
be "sunspots" or somethin'(or maybe my foil hat needs adjustment).  As
for "Badenov's" post, if you need to see it without the "snarky
comments" from Bass then let us know and I'll "bump" it.  :-)