Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Alarman has learned how to push your buttons,
> > and he enjoys doing it.
>
> Could it possibly be that somehow, through no fault of his own,
> poor, old Jiminex has offended Stevens along with everyone else
> who ever read this newsgroup except the person who hides behind
> the fake name, "Nomen"?

Since you seem to find it necessary to butt your fat nose into this
thread, it would seem to me that I found my way into your big, fat,
huffing and puffing heart. What other reason could you have to make any
comment at all here, except for the fact that I annoy the shit out of
you. Of course, the way you eat all that garbage you cook, I'd suspect
that simply getting up out of your chair would give you cause to shit.

Well pig breath, I guess you want to start it all again ..... huh? For
some reason you think that if you attack someone and make false
accusations about them,  that you're immune and innocent of all the
atrocious things you've done to people in Usenet and in real life. Well
you cute lil ol hamburger helper you, you're wrong again!

> Perhaps if he wasn't such an obscene, vicious jerk Stevens
> wouldn't push his single button (it appears there's only one).

Speaking of "gluttons" err buttons, remember when you used to be able
to find yours? Oh Lordy. Those were the days eh?  Nowdays, they're all
just burried under that 300 pounds of flesh you wheel around in your
mobile chair.

> Maybe if he didn't pour out so much filth from that cesspool he
> calls his mind no one would provoke him.

Now isn't that a silly comment for someone like you to make. If that
comment were true ........ than what would you attribute all of the
animosity that you draw  .... now, then and always ..... in Usenet?
Just a coincidence eh ...... Oh fat and disgusting blow hard? Ever
notice the quantity of negative posts you get in a day, Hmmmmm? Well
goooooollllly! Lookit all them there nasty things all those people have
to say about you. Ummmm ummmmm! And lookit all that nasty post that
Jack makes to me. Hmmmm ....... let's see, that's me ..... one
And you ......... two uhhhh five .....uhhh well ...... would ya lookit
there. Really? all of them?  Wha gosh, that thars jus a whole bunch now
...... aint it?

> > ...He reads your response and laughs his ass off.
>
> And you don't?
>
> > Then he starts it all over again, and you go for it, all over again.
>
> Like a moth to the proverbial flame.
>
> > Most of the time, I agree with you.
>
> How do you find anything with which to agree buried in so much
> verbal excrement?

Why in the same way that no one agrees with anything YOU say, because
of your lying, cheating and fraudulent conduct?  Let's see now. Your a
convicted criminal. You're responsible for someones death. You've lied,
cheated, and mislead people. You persue people off line to interfere
with their personal lives. You've posted fraudulent messages on
competetors website. You've sent mail bombs to people. In a Newsgroup
who's participants you so enraged that they completely ignored you ....
you posted hundreds of posts so that no one could use the Newgroup and
used that as ransom so that they'd let you back into the group. You
stole proprietary information from someone and when finally you could
no longer deny that you'd stolen it, you also used it as ransom for
them to let you back into the group.

And that's merely the beginning of the heinous and  abhorrent things
you are guilty of in Usenet and in your life.

I use just use profanity.

And you talk about excrement, you arrogant piece of shit?

> > Your technical knowledge is first-rate.
>
> That's a matter of perspective.

You're right on this one.

You'd have no perspective to make any judgement.
What's the very latest changes to the Napco line of panels that isn't
documented ....... Fat boy?  Oh that's right, the so called "Napco
expert" only
knows what he reads. If it requires hands on, you don't have a clue.
When's the last time you actually 'touched' a Napco product?  For that
matter, when's the last time you've touched ANY piece of alarm hardware
that you claim to know so much about? What would it be now?   Five
...... maybe six years?    Expert ....... yeah ..... sure!

> > ...and if we ever met in person, I think I'd like you.
>
> I'm not surprised.
>
> > But when you let someone else push your buttons,
> > you're playing their game, not yours.  And you
> > won't win by playing their game...
>
> Jiminex couldn't win no matter whose game he was playing.  He's
> just not that bright a fellow.

It would  seem then, that by your own comments, that the very fact that
you find it necessary to respond and make any comment at all about me,
that you've got a long way to climb up, to be close enough to even
speak my name. How is it that if you consider me so lowly that you are
compelled to make derogatory remarks about me.
It seems that I simply get the better of you each time you confront me
and it irks you enough to respond. Glad to be such a thorn in your
...... well ...... I guess there's a "side" somewhere under all that
flab.

> > You can think of a thousand different ways to call
> > this guy a cocksucker, and he'll just sit back and
> > laugh at you...
>
> Along with most everyone else.

Sure enough, laughing is one thing.

But being in your shoes and being considered a nasty, arrogant rotten
fuck, is another. Tomorrow you'll still be a rotten fuck.

> > Don't give him the satisfaction.
>
> Right.  You expect Jiminex to actually *learn* something?

And YOU've certainly learned a lot also. And here it is in a nutshell.

As long as you continue to disrupt this group you will be opposed,
exposed, and debunked as the fraud and thief you are. Keep up the good
work porky. You keep on being the wise ass instigator and the
opposition grows larger every day. Your continuing nasty comments
simply provide anyone with just the reason they need to tell everyone
who comes here, exactly what you've done and what kind of imoral
bastard you are. There are more and more people opposed to what you do
here,than ever before. So keep up the ignoring of all that you've done
to this Newsgroup. We can't wait for that fat ol heart of yours to crap
out.

Come on now. Lets us all hear ya squeal like a pig now ...... fat boy.
SQUEEEEEE SQUEEEEE SQUEEEEEE!