Re: Something for nothing

Frequency response? HA! thin to say the least, no low end at all,
intermittent echo, sounded like half duplex too (if that's the right term),
I speak, I clobber him, he speaks, he clobbers me... (maybe that's what
you're referring to as fading, I found it more abrupt like too tight a noise
gate. I felt like we should be saying "over" Perhaps there was a problem
with the line but  I resisted those damn digital cell phones for as long as
I could for the same reason. Quality.