Something for nothing

Heard VoIP for the first time today. It should make troubleshooting a lot
easier. I knew right away when customer answered the phone when I called
(failed test last night) what the trouble was.
VoIP sounds like shit. The guy uses the line for business too and it was the
most annoying conversation I've endured since tin cans and strings. What
garbage.