Re: EOL's

Nope, not wasting my time with him.  No matter what you say, he turns
it all around. I don't believe I've ever run into anyone quite like
him, other then when I use to do work for that fire
detection/suppression company I mentioned, back in the 80s.  We use to
do a lot of work in a facility in Massillon, Ohio.  I think they called
it Massillon State Hospital.    Oh, now he'll make some snide remark
about it I'm sure.

I've held my tongue on this bloody fellow for a long time.  You all
know that.

Al

---
www.tpromo.com