Re: EOL's

> Nope, not wasting my time with him.
> No matter what you say, he turns it
> all around...

Actually it was you who tried to turn it around, Al.  When you
realized you'd blundered about tolerance, you tried to change
what I said into something else.

> I don't believe I've ever run into anyone quite
> like him...

Hanging around this newsgroup you're not likely to either.

> other then when I use to do work for that fire
> detection/suppression company I mentioned, back in the 80s.  We use to
> do a lot of work in a facility in Massillon, Ohio.  I think they called
> it Massillon State Hospital.    Oh, now he'll make some snide remark
> about it I'm sure.

And your comment above wasn't snide?

> I've held my tongue on this bloody fellow for a long
> time.  You all know that.

Kindly remove your tongue at once.  That is disgusting.  :^)

BTW, what was that you said about being finished with this thread
several posts back?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.