Re: Something for nothing

I use a VOIP digital keyset at home that connects to my Inter-tel AXXESS
phone system at the office.  I work at home often and no one (including
me) could ever tell I was on a VOIP link (using a DSL connection).  I
have no idea how well the vonage stuff works though.

I've had dealers run into customer with VOIP trying to get the alarm
system to communicate over it.  The only way I've heard it works it if
you use the old Pulse formats, which we Monitoring Centers frown upon
thse days because it ties up our lines longer.  But, it Can work without
dealing with Internet Communicators or Radio.