Re: Something for nothing

I have VOIP and that's exactly how it is like on my line. It's really fully
duplex but when both parties are talking at the same time, you can't really
make out what the other party is saying exactly and that's when there is no
other network traffic going on either. Don't think it's got anything to do
with my internet connection either because I have a 7MB down and 1MB up
connection with QoS enabled, with the telephone adapter infront of my
router.