Re: Interesting Applications

> I install a lot of P1632 and ytou can't display that much text on an RP1CAe2
> keypad.  Is there something different about the interaction with a 9600 that
> allows you to display two lines of text?
> How does that work in programming?

Look at the entry for "System Ready" message.  BTW, I mostly used
the Gemini P3200 and P9600 models.  I've only installed a few of
the P1632 model.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.