Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Jim said:

>All he's got to do is keep his mouth busy some other way instead of
>making wise ass remarks to me, and I won't point out his predilection
>in fairy land. I never make start anything with him, but he seems to be
>fascinated with what I say and do, and can't resist me.

Jim, don't you realize when you're being played for a sucker?

Alarman has learned how to push your buttons, and he enjoys doing it.  All
he has to do is say something like "Nitey night, gramps," and you respond,
full of piss and vinegar, about which dicks he likes to suck.  He reads
your response and laughs his ass off.  Then he starts it all over again,
and you go for it, all over again.

Most of the time, I agree with you.  Your technical knowledge is
first-rate, and if we ever met in person, I think I'd like you.  But when
you let someone else push your buttons, you're playing their game, not
yours.  And you won't win by playing their game.  You can think of a
thousand different ways to call this guy a cocksucker, and he'll just sit
back and laugh at you.  Don't give him the satisfaction.