Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

> Alarman has learned how to push your buttons,
> and he enjoys doing it.

Could it possibly be that somehow, through no fault of his own,
poor, old Jiminex has offended Stevens along with everyone else
who ever read this newsgroup except the person who hides behind
the fake name, "Nomen"?

Perhaps if he wasn't such an obscene, vicious jerk Stevens
wouldn't push his single button (it appears there's only one).
Maybe if he didn't pour out so much filth from that cesspool he
calls his mind no one would provoke him.

> ...He reads your response and laughs his ass off.

And you don't?

> Then he starts it all over again, and you go for it, all over again.

Like a moth to the proverbial flame.

> Most of the time, I agree with you.

How do you find anything with which to agree buried in so much
verbal excrement?

> Your technical knowledge is first-rate.

That's a matter of perspective.

> ...and if we ever met in person, I think I'd like you.

I'm not surprised.

> But when you let someone else push your buttons,
> you're playing their game, not yours.  And you
> won't win by playing their game...

Jiminex couldn't win no matter whose game he was playing.  He's
just not that bright a fellow.

> You can think of a thousand different ways to call
> this guy a cocksucker, and he'll just sit back and
> laugh at you...

Along with most everyone else.

> Don't give him the satisfaction.

Right.  You expect Jiminex to actually *learn* something?
--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms