Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Russell Brill wrote:
> Jim,
>
> I'm not trying to be an A*****E, but I've noticed you have a strong
> fascination with gay men... What's up with that????????????

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed Jack-offs proclivity in that
area.

It's just that he's the only one here who acts like such a tough guy
but
doesn't realize that he types with a lisp.Seems he's just one of those
people who's got to keep his mouth busy.
All he's got to do is keep his mouth busy some other way instead of
making wise ass remarks to me, and I won't point out his predilection
in
fairy land. I never make start anything with him, but he seems to be
fascinated
with what I say and do, and can't resist me. It's amazing that he
proclaims
that ignoring people that annoy you in Usenet, is the thing to do but
he
just can't seem to pull him self out of his well of hipocrisy enough to
resist
making snotty remarks to me.

Well anyway, I'm certainly glad that he doesn't know
who I am. I'd hate to meet him face to face. His breath has got to be
just horrid. Tut tut ....... just due to those Disgusting habits.