Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

alarman wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > Mark is fat and has a dead end job because he hasn't got the
> > intelligence to do anything else. So you'll have to excuse his need to
> > butt in. He's lonely.
>
> Uh, no, no and nope. Ignorance is your strong suit......isn't it.....?
> js

Well, you'll notice that you have to pose it in the form of a question.

So the definitive answer, is no.

As for you ........ No question about it.  You're definitely a cock
sucker.

Come on Jack ..... come on !

Catch up. Try and play some more word games. I enjoy watching your
utter failure to use the English language.