Re: EOL's

Les,

I only gave you the benefit of my years in the field and my electronic
training.  I don't really care who is right so long as you get the
right answer.

It's like james bond said many years ago, "never say never" :-)
Anyway, thanks for the information.  Hope you solved your problem, hope
you figured out why the EOL did that to your satisfaction.  If I can
ever be of assistance, just send me an e-mail.

Al

---
FireNetOnline BBS
http://www.firenetonline.com