Re: EOL's

OK!!! OK!! Ok!

As the Original Poster on this topic I was hoping that this would have been
simple calm discussion.
But  NOOOOO!!

You guys amaze me to no end.  Therefore I did what I was trying to avoid and
did a Google search to try and find the answer to my question.  After
searching on [resistor value tolerance] I received 446,000 hits.  I did not
read them all, nor did I find my answer, but I did find some supporting
information on both sides of the fence.  Could it be that everybody is
RIGHT????

I have included some of my findings below.  You can all read to your hearts
content and try and find the part that may support your own special
thoughts.

Personally I am moving on to more important issues of the day, like What's
for Lunch.

Please find some of the research below.

Have a nice day and a better tomorrow.

Les