Re: EOL's

This is RLB doing what he does best, he takes a statement from a
poster, distorts it, deliberately misquotes it and attempts to ridicule the
original poster while at the same time trying to impress others with his
newgooglefound knowledge.
The bottom line is that the value of a resistor can change over a period of
time, even someone as obtuse as RLB should be able to understand that if you
start with a resistor that is 20% off its nominal value, it will take less
of a change to put its value outside the tolerance range of the control
panel than a resistor that starts off within 5% of its nominal value. This
in a nutshell is what I believe Al originally meant in the first place.

Doug L