Re: Florida Statute According to RLB

"Si Ballenger" <shb*NO*SPAM*@comporium.net> wrote in message
news:4591c709.240837078@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 17:06:35 -0500, "Don" <don@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>>  If you are not executing
>>> alarm associated contracts for compensation, then you are not an
>>> "Alarm system contractor" per the definition provided in the
>>> statute.
>>
>>OK Matlock, how does that exempt rlb?
>
> Show the contracts RLB has engaged in.

if you click on the tab to pay for the stuff you buy from the website then
you are engaging in a contract with the people to sell you the equipment.

according to you all we have to do is tell the our cusomers we want cash and
won't sign anything and we can all do business without a license.  Ya
that'll work...for awhile.