Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:IuadnQf3KP3cnh3YnZ2dnUVZ_vC3nZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> BTW, I've installed a few Caddx systems and serviced a few more.  They
worked OK but the physical construction was lesser quality
> than Napco or Ademco.  The programming instructions for Caddx (now GE
Security) are awful.  They are as poorly organized and
> non-intuitive as anything I've ever seen.

I don't see how you come by that, the instructions for Caddx are in the
order of programming instead of all over the place like Napco, also they
have one installation/program manual instead of Napco's required three.
Perhaps it was the simplicity of Caddx programming that threw you off

> I've written a number of technical documents and designed Help systems.
One Help system I wrote was a job I did for Edwards while
> my company wrote their new software.  Mark Leuck and a few of the other
idiots here insisted that I was not involved in the project.

I never said that, you bragged about your programming "team" when in reality
it's another member of your family who did the work and you turned out to be
the odd man out who just wrote the help file, not actual code, hell even I
can do that and I don't consider myself a computer programmer

> Just for fun I included in the tutorial some screen shots with names like
"M Leuck", "J Stevens", Robert Bass" and a few others
> you'd recognize.  Leuck pretended to be upset when he saw a name similar
to his own.  :^)

Thats a lie, I never bothered to find any names in your help file nor viewed
any screen shots which you never posted