Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>BTW, I've installed a few Caddx systems and serviced a few more.

Yes, yes... Of course you have.  You've also installed a few "DSC,
Paradox, Ademco, ITI, Visonic, Elk, etc" systems as well.  When you did
this is a question I'm sure the Attorney General in Florida would be
very interested in.  You're also a "proven idiot" in every system you've
"installed".

>>I've written a number of technical documents and designed Help systems.

You've never "designed" a single help system.  You've used third party
software (which you were never involved in developing) to capture some
screen shots and import some standard wording.  It's no different that
using Dreamweaver to code HTML.

>> One Help system I wrote was a job I did for Edwards while
>>my company wrote their new software.

You have yet to prove any involvement in the company that wrote the
software.  I'll wager you don't appear on their board of directors (or
even on their list of employees).  I figure you were called in to
"consult" because you had a modicum of knowledge of fire alarm systems
and could talk anyone through installing a complete alarm system "in
about two hours on the phone".  The fact that a few of your family
members where involved in the actual software development gave you the
"in" you needed.  Big deal.

>> Mark Leuck and a few of the other
>> idiots here insisted that I was not involved in the project.

Nope.  We never doubted you were involved.  (And we could care less).

> I never said that, you bragged about your programming "team" when in reality
> it's another member of your family who did the work and you turned out to be
> the odd man out who just wrote the help file, not actual code, hell even I
> can do that and I don't consider myself a computer programmer

Robert didn't actually "write" the help file.  He used a third party
program to capture a few screen shots (in which he's childishly included
some vague references to ASA), and wrote a few basic instructions.
Anyone with a modicum of keyboard skills and some basic knowledge of
fire alarm systems could do it.  He makes such a big deal over it
though.  He's yet to provide the "UL Listing" for the help file.