Re: More VOIP/Digital Voice

"Don" <don@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Eg4eh.1948$uY1.1674@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> Really?  And the Caddx (Networx) part number for the keypad with built-in
>> 4-zone expander is???
>

> don't need it with zone doubling.
>

>>  I like the flexibility that Napco offers.  I also prefer the way they
>> respond when I need them.  GE is *s-l-o-w".  In fact, GE now says they
>> process new orders 2 days after receiving them and average shipping delay
>> days after that, not including the time it takes them to drop ship to my
>> customers.
>>
>> Don't misread me on this.  I like a lot of GE Security's products and I
>> sell lots of them.  But they need to take a cue from some of the smaller
>> manufacturers when it comes to customer service.
>
> You should fell priviledged, at least they still take your orders.  a lot
> got cut out during the transition.

I think GE should fell privileged that he's dumb enough to keep selling
their CRAP... I used to Love Sentrol stuff, and I thought the Caddx NX-8 was
a great product also, but I dropped both like a hot potato when the Bean
Counters bought them... You know, the same Bean Counters that will compete
with Installing Dealers by selling to Lowes & Home Depot :-(