Re: Ademco Vista Programming

"Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Ib-dnSero-2GpuXYnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> Yep. And their actions against
> >> RLB were posted here earlier this year.
>
> > I missed that. It would be interesting
> > to see. Does anyone have a copy to paste here?
>
> I must have missed that, too.  Seems the only one who heard about it was
Bob Worthy.  Or could it be that he simply made it up?
> Naaah!  Bob wouldn't lie?  Of course he would!

You didn't receive a cease and desist concerning use of information on your
website that they didn't authorize? The reason I ask is because it came
right from the horses mouth, standing on the floor at the EHouse Expo, in
Orlando, (March 06, I believe) along with the fact that they won't extend
warranty to you on returns any longer through distribution (ADI).  If this
has been corrected since then, great. That is why I simply said , when
Roland asked the question, that it was posted earlier this year. I didn't go
into any detail. But since you want to bring it up, go back and look for it.
If you missed it, that does not equate to a lie. If it is not true, go to
the high ranking good folks at Honeywell's distributor, and I am not talking
the local branch manager. If you have ANY proof of me lieing about anything
at all, post it. You won't because you can't. It is as simple as that. You
can deny the C&D ever exsisted, which is fine because you know that no one
here would have the actual document. If you want to call it hearsay that is
again your choice. Does anyone remember Honeywells, ADIs logo's etc. info
disappearing for RBL's site as did his offer for monitoring services, after
the State investigator paid him a visit? Something he skated with by the
skin of his teeth. RBL knows I know the truth and he hates the fact that I
know more about him than he would like, so his only recourse is to say I
lie. Post it Robert. Let's see the complaint and the investigators report. I
know you have it. Am I lieing about that too? Your so easy!