Re: Napco P3200 & DST

> Frank Olson wrote:
>>Now I know you're Robert.

G. Morgan replied:
>Not so fast Frank. --->
>blah, tech stuff showing it wasn't from Bass's location.

To both Messieurs Olson and Bass:

You know when you guys post speculative stuff that you can't prove, it
hurts your credibility in all arenas.     I hate when that happens.
In order to avoid this problem, one has to be careful to only make
accusations made are impecably founded and of unreproachable veracity.
Please, lets maintain the level of insult and accusation to a standard
we can all be proud of.

Thank you.

Reply Optional.