Re: bAsshole is it contagious

Group-Moderator wrote:

> And what online alarm store did you say you run Frankie Boy?
> Look at the counter at www.AlarmSuperStore.com here.

I just did.  My "counter's" cleaner.  The coffee's probably better too.
  You have the same problem displayed there as you do with Goofysplace
(some of the content isn't centered properly).  Mind you, I'm using
Firefox.  The "Goofy Webmaster" should really start using a better
Browser, but then he'd miss the "Wiz"...  :-)