Re: bAsshole is it contagious

> And both you and Frank are incapable of simply
> ignoring each other, at the expense of everyone
> else in the group?

I've had Olson kill-filed for weeks.  As each of his new aliases appears I
kill-file that one, too.  The same applies to Morgan (Waco) and his aliases.
I've kill-filed most of the rest for the same reason -- I'm not interested in
their nonsense.

It's not just those two idiots though.  There are seven or eight other regulars
who routinely post flames.  Get them to knock it off.  Then get back to me and
we'll discuss what can be done.

> You boys both exhibit a mental age of about 13.
> This kind of "it all started when he hit me back first"
> bullshit should have been left behind in junior high.

Do you think that what these characters have done is limited to online insults?
It's gone way beyond that.  They've even filed false complaints with various
state agencies trying to mess with my business.

Now they want this newsgroup as their private sandbox.  And they would like me
to go away.  Gee, let me consider the options.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.