Re: bAsshole is it contagious

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>That's just ignorant.  If the posts would go away, the attacks would
>>subside too.  There's nothing stopping YOU from being the "bigger man"
>>either.
>

> Been there.  Done that.  He started up again within days with lots of
> encouragement from Leuck and the rest.

And both you and Frank are incapable of simply ignoring each other, at
the expense of everyone else in the group?

You boys both exhibit a mental age of about 13.  This kind of "it all
started when he hit me back first" bullshit should have been left behind
in junior high.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0614-1, 04/04/2006
Tested on: 4/5/2006 8:25:30 AM