Re: bAsshole is it contagious

> As irritating as Bass's "HTML" and "PR" posts are,
> at least they're ABOUT security products...

If Olson and all his aliases would knock off the constant attacks those PR and
HTML posts might go away too.

The IB has been quite upset about a few posts per diem, nothing compared to the
tons of garbage they post.  What's been posted by me so far really isn't much
compared to what is possible.  We currently have over 40,000 pages on each of
four websites.  I'm going to add a fifth website shortly.

There is software available that can post each page once a day, creating a
unique username for each post.  Picture 40,000 new posts, each on-topic and
containing relevant information about security systems and related products,
every day.

I'd much rather "just get along" but it seems the IB prefer to fight.  I've said
this before but it bears repeating.  I don't really like fighting but if
provoked enough I tend to respond in a manner that they won't like.  Graham
Morgan found that out when he went RL with me.  John Johnson (I know, it's a
stupid name but then again, he's a very stupid man) found out the hard way too.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.