Re: bAsshole is it contagious

Matt Ion wrote:

> While it may not stop him, it WILL reduce the noise level.

Nope.  It won't.  Bass will continue to make more HTML and PR posts.
He's "on a roll", frustrated with the fact that he can't even answer his
own phone because it's "locked up", and cursed with an email box full of
"spam" (which is the reason he directs people to "call him" - to get
"faster response").

> As I've
> noted elsewhere, the anti-bass posts - particularly yours - are
> currently chewing up more bandwidth than Bass's own posts, INCLUDING the
> HTML ones.
>
> If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Where have I posted anything that was "anti-Bass"?  I even recommended
someone *buy* from him in another thread, for "Petem's" sake!  Point me
to any post I've made recently that hasn't been in response to Bass
"bashing" someone else, or his spamming the Group, and show me where
I've made any comments that are "anti-Bass".  Sure, I've "ribbed" him on
a couple of occasions, but I don't see where that's any different from
the treatement Fowler's been getting.  And I have *not* been responding
every time Bass posts (in case you haven't noticed).