Re: bAsshole is it contagious

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > As irritating as Bass's "HTML" and "PR" posts are,
> > at least they're ABOUT security products...
>
> If Olson and all his aliases would knock off the constant attacks those PR and
> HTML posts might go away too.
>

> The IB has been quite upset about a few posts per diem, nothing compared to the
> tons of garbage they post.  What's been posted by me so far really isn't much
> compared to what is possible.  We currently have over 40,000 pages on each of
> four websites.  I'm going to add a fifth website shortly.
>
> There is software available that can post each page once a day, creating a
> unique username for each post.  Picture 40,000 new posts, each on-topic and
> containing relevant information about security systems and related products,
> every day.
>
> I'd much rather "just get along" but it seems the IB prefer to fight.  I've said
> this before but it bears repeating.  I don't really like fighting but if
> provoked enough I tend to respond in a manner that they won't like.  Graham
> Morgan found that out when he went RL with me.  John Johnson (I know, it's a
> stupid name but then again, he's a very stupid man) found out the hard way too.
>

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

HERE IT IS FOLKS. ANOTHER RANSOM NOTE FROM THE EVER POPULAR ROBERT
BASS.

I JUST KNEW IT WAS GOING TO COME OUT SOONER OR LATER.

SO HERE WE ARE, FAT ASS HAS FINALLY REACHED THE SAME POINT HERE IN THIS
NEWSGROUP AS HE DID IN THE AVIATION GROUP. HE'S MADE SO MANY ENEMIES
THAT EVERYTIME HE POSTS, 90 PERCENT OF THE THE PEOPLE IN THE GROUP
OBJECT TO WHAT HE IS SAYING OR DOING TO SOMEONE ELSE. SO AT THIS POINT,
HE'S GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE BY GOING ALL OUT AND ANNOYING
EVERYONE. THOSE THAT GENERALLY SAY NOTHING ABOUT HIS CONDUCT WILL STILL
SAY NOTHING SO HE'S JUST GOING TO RAISE THE ANTE ONE MORE NOTCH.

IF WE DON'T LET HIM HAVE HIS WAY AND ALLOW HIM TO CONTINUE TO RIDICULE
INSTALLERS, SELL HIS PRODUCTS, DEMEAN ANYONE WHO OBJECTS TO HIS
UNSAVORY CONDUCT THIS WILL BE CAUSE FOR HIM TO POST HTML HERE.

EVERYONE GOT THAT NOW?