Re: bAsshole is it contagious

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:25:46 -0300, Robert L Bass
<sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'd much rather "just get along" but it seems the IB prefer to fight.  I've said
>this before but it bears repeating.  I don't really like fighting but if
>provoked enough I tend to respond in a manner that they won't like.  Graham
>Morgan found that out when he went RL with me.  John Johnson (I know, it's a
>stupid name but then again, he's a very stupid man) found out the hard way too.

Listen Fat-Ass,  you calling my boss and lying to him did not help
your cause one iota.  If you think you somehow got over on me, think
again.  My boss was considering filing a complaint against you with
the authorities in Florida, I told him not to worry about it as you'll
get what's coming to you eventually.  It appears that time is now.

Enjoy your cease and desist order from Honeywell.  Delight in your
piss-poor BBB record.  Have fun shopping for NNTP providers as I see
corenews.com dumped your ass, it's only a matter of time before
active-news.com is but a memory too.

Oh yeah,  Fuck You.

--

-G

Never underestimate the stupidity of a very large person in powerful groups.