Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Both the individuals you mentioned are also on your filtered list so I find
the first part of your response rather disingenuous.  As for the rest I
figure the person making the most noise in this group shouldn't be
criticizing anyone.

Regards,

Frank
(No, not him.  The other Frank.)