Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

judge wrote:
> I hear ya kid.  he'd just report you to your isp for spam. what a joke, huh.
> I too have kill filed him, much better newsGROUP that way.
>
> "sprgns" <sundancekid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I try to stay out of all of this sort of thing, but this is the final
> straw.
> > In trying to deal with his messages it locked my computer up twice.  So
> now
> > he is filtered to the trash where I can't see any of his garbage again.
> If
> > I were a mean and vindictive person with too much time on my hands I might
> > even try to flood his mail box with some much garbage that it fills his
> mail
> > server.  but then again that would be bass like.

Unfortunately, simply kill filing him doesn't do anthing at all to
discourage him from continuing to plague the group. His reason for
being here is to do business. Part of his method is to diparage alarm
installation companys. Since all the others in this group except him
are in the installation trade, there will never be a time that he will
not attack someones credibility or insult someone. He does this on
purpose. Take  away his ability to do business here with a constant
barrage of objection  ....... his business dies and so does he.

Ignoring him enables him to continue with impunity.