Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

I try to stay out of all of this sort of thing, but this is the final straw.
In trying to deal with his messages it locked my computer up twice.  So now
he is filtered to the trash where I can't see any of his garbage again.  If
I were a mean and vindictive person with too much time on my hands I might
even try to flood his mail box with some much garbage that it fills his mail
server.  but then again that would be bass like.