Re: bAsshole is it contagious

Oh shut up already with the 'poor me' routine. Every single time you
were offered an olive branch you reverted right back to your bullshit.
Matt hasn't been here long enough to see that there is no peace when
you're involved.
Matt is posting the same stuff Frank did when he first got here.
Newbies always think you're a victim, but after a few months of you
they wise up and see you are the cause of the turmoil. Firetek gets the
prize for being the quickest of all time in figuring you out.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to stop being a jackass. You are
by far more amusing when you throw a tantrum then when you pretend to
be mannerly.
Call every newbie a sock puppet when they see through your horseshit.
Call those of us operating legitimate businesses scam artists.
Call any of your former victims liars when they post complaints about
you.
Blame your lack of customer service on a faulty mail server.
Call the BBB a blackmail society when they report your umpteen
unresolved complaints.
Claim you've dropped brands because they didn't perform to your liking
even though the real reason is your vendor shut you off.
Tell us all about how you have a tremendous staff yet the only one who
ever answers the phone is you.
Tell us how the Florida board, doesn't know the law and how they are
just singling you out for breaking the law.
Tell us how today NextAlarm is a great central station but last year it
was another company and the year before it was someone else. Tell us
that you stopped dealing with them at your choosing and not because
they found out you are unlicensed, and uninsured.
Say and do whatever the hell you want but at the end of the day, even
with your modicum of mental skills, you know that people just don't
like you, believe you, or care if you're breathing.
Personally, I hope you live forever so future generations can enjoy
reading your moronic posts.