Re: bAsshole is it contagious

Matt Ion wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
>>> As irritating as Bass's "HTML" and "PR" posts are,
>>> at least they're ABOUT security products...
>>

>> If Olson and all his aliases would knock off the constant attacks
>> those PR and
>> HTML posts might go away too.
>

> That's just ignorant.  If the posts would go away, the attacks would
> subside too.  There's nothing stopping YOU from being the "bigger man"
> either.

I'd like Robert to show us where I've *ever* posted as an "alias".  I'd
like anyone to post one message I've made in the last four weeks that
wasn't truthful or honest.  The way I see it, Robert's the one that has
to "give" (and not just a "little"...  a whole "lot").  I believe he
owes a whole bunch of people apologies.  The "chip" on his shoulder will
prevent him from responding though, and "the beat goes on"....

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com