Re: bAsshole is it contagious

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:yTXYf.610$nf7.436@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Group-Moderator wrote:
>> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>> message news:nHRYf.224106$H%4.143601@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>  Mind you, the guy running  Goofysplace tends to "wander" off topic a bit
>> which lends strength to my
>>  assertion that it's simply a site dedicated to all the people Mike
>> doesn't like for one reason or another.
>>
>> Prove Mike is runing www.GoofysPlace.com  ou are no better then
>> Robert - P-R-O-V-E It.  The wizzard sez Franklin Olsen is the Webmaster.
>> Gee, I thought that was you.
>>

> Already did.  It's ancient history.  Here's the Google link.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/hs4o3
>
> Frank Olson
> http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

Like you stated above. That was/is/ and always will be, just as you stated
ANCIENT HISTORY. From what I see Franklin Olsen is the Webmaster of
www.goofysplace.com and that just might be you. Let us all not forget when
you trolled in here protecting your buddy Bobby Bass. Now you smash him
right after each and every post he makes. Can't you see everyone is sick of
you and your bullshit. I laid back and watched for months. I kept my mouth
shut. I did not make one comment or post.(Rojas will back me on what I say,
I said this BEFORE you asked for proof) LETS  SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE LEUCK'S
WISH come true. SHUT UP FOR at least a month. Bet you can't do it. You are
obsessed with Bobby Bass