Re: "Blanks" kill actors

The news I heard earlier was just a radio blurp...

This morning I read in the paper that the kids were only locked up for
sleeping.  I guess that makes it better.

If one wishes to adopt special needs kids then one better be sure that
one is equipped (emotionally, mentally and physically) to deal with
those needs.  Adopting 11 of them is IMHO biting off more than they
could chew.  If they couldn't handle it they should have found
alternatives.  And, the Psychiatrist (I think they said) who told them
to put the kids to bed in cages should lose his license - if that was in
fact what said doctor told them.

Nothing burns me up more than someone who abuses children or elderly.