Re: "Blanks" kill actors

> You have to wonder what kind of supervision the state was
> providing.  Of course, our good Republicans from ASA believe that
> the state should not intrude in matters of parenting and home
> life.

Hmm.  I just read the full story and this might not be what it
seems.  We'll have to see what comes up over the coming days to
know what was really going on there.

BTW, these were adopted children -- not foster kids.  That would
explain the lack of state supervision.  The state usually only
checks (sporadically) on foster homes.
--

Regards,
Robert L Bass