Re: Vsita 15P programming question

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:u-OdncypRrLOV6HeRVn-sw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Being unfamiliar with these products, you wouldn't have noticed.

I notice that this thread now borders on the ridiculous.  Your continued
attempts at "one up-man-ship" with an individual that's obviously still *in*
the trade makes for really entertaining reading.  I'm sure that I'm not the
only one that notices  how you defer to the *user manual* (instead of
current personal experience)  whenever things get particularly "close to
home".

What distributor is it I work for again??