Re: ADT Security Canada

You make a valid point, Joe.  It's another possible explanation
for their behavior.  Sadly, the coward who went AWOL for a year
when it was his turn to serve is now in charge of our military.
He has nothing to fear whatsoever since it's not his life or
those of his family members that are being thrown away running
his stupid war in Iraq.  He got what he wanted out of the Iraq
war though -- a second term in office.