Re: ADT Security Canada

Actually its not so brave when you think about it.

They are told its a way of short circuiting the whole live a good and
pure life thing and getting a free ticket into heaven.

Would I blow myself up?

Absolutely, if I was assured by my spiritual leader (and I was brain
washed enough to believe him) that for a mere instant of mortal pain I
will have everlasting bliss without the pesky problem of living my life
in adherence to the rules set down by my religion.

 From what I understand, the mindset these fanatics are in at the time
of their crimes leaves very little room for much (if any)fear.

Without fear - there is no "courage".