Re: Video alarm verification

Well, Ottawa, Canada for one. Police authorities require a $35 alarm
registration fee for every alarm system, regardless if it is monitored or
not. Now....coming back down to reality, it's not likely that any DIY local
alarm system is going to be registered, law or not, and I doubt many are.
But it's on the books....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada