Re: "Blanks" kill actors

"Shaun Eli" <missingchild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1127876756.860829.25420@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Regarding kids shot, NO, I am talking about particular stories, and NOT
> statistics.  So no, I am not counting gang shootings, only when a
> little kid finds a gun and someone gets shot.  Not the gang shootings.
> I am talking about the several-time-a-year article in which a kid finds
> a gun left around, plays with it, and BANG! little Timmy is dead.

You can't outlaw stupidity although they keep trying

> I'm talking about gun safety, not gun confiscation.

What you fail to understand is the 1st eventually leads to the 2nd as we
noticed a couple of weeks ago in New Orleans when local authorities
confiscated guns from law-abiding citizens, I wonder how they got the list
of names??

NRA won in court concerning that just a couple of days ago