Re: "Blanks" kill actors

And which facts should I get?  The ones that say that you're more many
times more likely to be shot with your own gun (by a family member OR a
burglar) than you are to ever shoot an intruder?  Or the ones that say
that households with guns have a much higher suicide rate than
households without guns?  (probably simply because suicide attempts
with guns are much more likely to be successful, not because people
with guns are more likely to try)

All of this still does NOT convince me that you shouldn't have a gun,
but it does convince me that America is in desperate need of some sort
of education requirements for gun owners, just like we have for people
who want to drive, or fly, or dispense medicine, or certify financial
statements, or operate a restaurant.  Yes, these aren't foolproof, but
they're better than if we didn't have them.