Re: "Blanks" kill actors

Yes, my comments were in regards to the first situation.

The second I hadn't heard about. But the prop man should have checked the
gun each and every time he picked it up, including ensuring the barrel was
free of obstructions. Had he done so, he would have seen the blockage before
he passed it over to the actor.

I know hindsight is always 20 / 20, but clearing and checking a firearm
EVERY time it is picked up or changes hands is basic to every firearms
course I have ever heard of....

RHC