Re: DIY COMPONENTS . COM

Yep, actually I deal mostly with Manufacturers, but they wont drop
ship, except some of the US reps for Asian Products. Robert is right,
about the CC thing, and a US Account. I could get a mailbox Etc account
here and they give you a US Street Address, etc, but its all still a
pain Post 9/11.

Basically only way to do it would be to have a US partner, but then who
do you trust these days ..