Re: DIY COMPONENTS . COM

Bob needs time to fish :-)

Yep its alot of work, and Robert (bass) must spend alot of time on that
site .. entering all the products ... imagine if you had to write the
code for it also.. :-)

If I was in the US I would be doing the same (but with CCTV), here,
cant exactly import then ship back out to the US ... cost would be
triple in the end .. and drop shipping doesnt work from here, just too
much red tape.