Re: DIY COMPONENTS . COM

<cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1126584527.593490.319720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Bob needs time to fish :-)
>
> Yep its alot of work, and Robert (bass) must spend alot of time on that
> site .. entering all the products ... imagine if you had to write the
> code for it also.. :-)
>
> If I was in the US I would be doing the same (but with CCTV), here,
> cant exactly import then ship back out to the US ... cost would be
> triple in the end .. and drop shipping doesnt work from here, just too
> much red tape.

You need a US office or US front man to order your drop ships for you.  I
don't know why ADI wouldn't be willing to drop ship from local branches to
customers for you.  That's what Robert did, and I did to some extant.  I
only shipped the smalls tuff that I kept lots of in stock from my office.
Tings like onesy twosy contacts.  Etc...

--
Bob La Londe

Win a Spinnerbait Tackle Kit

Spinnerbait Tips & Tricks Contest