Re: DIY COMPONENTS . COM

Actually it worked great.  I was selling atleast a couple thousand a month
in equipment off the page and it was growing.  The problem was the amount of
support time involved.  I was not able to automate the shipping and handling
to the degree I would have liked, and I needed to spend a lot of time
supporting customers.  If you recall I had one that I was not able to take
care of in a timely manner come here asking for help.  He needed his panel
downloaded. I did take care of him, but that did wake me up that my quality
of service was slipping.

To be perfectly honest I believe I could build up a site like that to easily
rival and surpass my installing company, but I can't do it without
sacrificing my installing company.

The only thing I can figure is that RLB spent a lot of evenings and weekends
behind the keyboard building his on-line store.  Time that I refuse to take
away from myself and my family.  You do recall he got divorced in that time
frame.  I certainly don't want to stir the pot, but spending all that time
working certainly must have taken its toll.

--
The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928)782-9765 ofc