Re: DIY COMPONENTS . COM

Bob La Londe wrote:

> Actually it worked great.  I was selling atleast a couple thousand a month
> in equipment off the page and it was growing.  The problem was the amount of
> support time involved.  I was not able to automate the shipping and handling
> to the degree I would have liked, and I needed to spend a lot of time
> supporting customers.  If you recall I had one that I was not able to take
> care of in a timely manner come here asking for help.  He needed his panel
> downloaded. I did take care of him, but that did wake me up that my quality
> of service was slipping.

BAss must not be concerned about servicing his customers since he can't
without a license in FL.  Maybe you should have done like him and
provide parts only.  After seeing all his cusomers coming here looking
for him he doesn't seem to be concerned about communicating with them in
a timely  fashion either.  I guess your standards are a little higher.