Re: Vista 20P - delete Comm. Failure message?

go into  programming go nito section 41 and press * then go into section 42
and press * and then go into section 92 and press *,
if u dont have a prog keypad then this is wat u do,
Installer code + 800 + * + 41 + * + * + 42 + * + * + 92 + * + * {to exit
programing press) * + 99

be very carefull if u dont have a full LCD keypad not to mess around in
programming cause u could screw some stuff up. and dont blame me if u screw
up.